The world of homemade salad dressings is not a place I often find myself. Since I am all about ease and convenience when cooking in the kitchen, I usually choose one of my favorite bottled dressings. However, having a few homemade salad dressing recipes up your sleeve never hurts! Especially since most recipes contain ingredients that are regularly found in your kitchen. My recipe for a Dijon Vinaigrette with Fresh Parsley is no exception!
My Dijon Vinaigrette with Fresh Parsley salad dressing will go well with just about any mixed greens salad. I do not prefer a strong vinegar flavor in vinaigrettes so that is why I have gone light on the white balsamic vinegar (only 2 tablespoons). That is also the reason I chose white balsamic vinegar. White balsamic vinegar has a light, fruity flavor. In comparison, other balsamic vinegars can have a stronger acidic flavor. I incorporate fresh herbs whenever possible so the addition of fresh parsley seemed like a natural choice.
Now that spring has sprung in NNY I definitely plan on making more salads for lunch and dinner! Our life becomes extra busy in the spring because we own a seasonal business that opens back up for the year in April. Having simple salad and salad dressing ideas up my sleeve helps me so much during a time of year when I have less free time.
- Olive oil
- White balsamic vinegar
- Dijon mustard
- Fresh parsley
- Garlic powder
How to make my Dijon Vinaigrette with Fresh Parsley:
Kitchen tools needed:
- Mixing bowl - This is what I use at home. It is nice and deep so liquid ingredients do not splash out when I am mixing them. I also always choose stainless steel over plastic whenever possible!
- Whisk - If you don't own a whisk or two, make sure to add this one to your next Amazon order!
That's it! You don't need a large blender, immersion blender or a food processor! This is a super simple recipe!
How long does the vinaigrette last?
You can serve the Dijon Vinaigrette with Fresh Parsley salad dressing immediately or store it in the fridge for up to 1 week.Print
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Measure out all ingredients into a mixing bowl. Whisk together to combine. Serve immediately or store in the fridge for up to 1 week.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: salad dressing
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Dijon vinaigrette parsley