- 6 Italian sausage links
- 3 large bell peppers - sliced
- 1 large onion - sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- 6 sausage rolls
- Preheat your basket style air fryer at 370°F for 3 minutes.
- Place the sliced peppers and onions in a mixing bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper (to taste). Stir to combine.
- Transfer the peppers and onions to the basket of your air fryer. Air fry the peppers and onions for 10-13 minutes at 370°F, stirring once halfway through cooking time.
- When the peppers and onions are finished cooking, remove them from the air fryer and place the Italian sausage links into the air fryer basket.
- Air fry the Italian sausages for 10 minutes at 370°F, flipping once halfway through cooking time. After 10 minutes the sausages should be fully cooked and nice and crispy on the outside. Check the internal temperature using a digital meat thermometer to make sure that they are fully cooked.
- Once the sausages are cooked, remove them from the air fryer. Serve the sausages on a crusty sausage roll, topped with the cooked peppers and onions. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 23 minutes
- Category: lunch, dinner
- Method: air frying
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Italian sausage in air fryer, air fryer Italian sausage