- 6 cups sliced zucchini and yellow squash (round slices, cut in half)
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Preheat your air fryer to 400°F for 3 minutes.
- Make the seasoning blend by mixing the dried herbs, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Transfer the sliced zucchini and squash to a medium-sized mixing bowl. Drizzle the summer squash with olive oil and season with the seasoning blend. Mix the zucchini and squash well to evenly distribute the olive oil and seasoning.
- Pour the seasoned squash into the bottom of the air fryer basket. Spread the squash out in an even layer. Overlapping will occur, this is totally fine.
- Air fry the zucchini and yellow squash for 10-15 minutes, tossing once halfway through cooking time. Check the squash at 10 minutes. If the squash isn't quite cooked enough for you, then continue cooking for up to another 5 minutes.
- Once the squash is fully cooked, remove it from the air fryer basket, serve and enjoy!
- This recipe is for a basket style air fryer.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: lunch, dinner, side dish
- Method: air frying
- Diet: Gluten Free
Keywords: air fryer zucchini and squash