- 1 pound French green beans
- 2 pounds carrots
- 3 whole garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Prepare your vegetables. Trim the ends of the green beans. Peel and thinly slice the garlic cloves. Peel, trim and slice the carrots. Slice the carrots lengthwise into sticks.
- Transfer the prepped vegetables and garlic to a full-size, rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle the vegetables with olive oil and season them with kosher salt, to taste.
- Roast the vegetables in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, stirring once partway through cooking time.
- When done, remove the vegetables from the oven, serve and enjoy!
- Equipment needed: Full size baking sheet, rimmed (18"x26"), vegetable peeler
- Slice your carrots to roughly the same size as the green beans, but not quite as thin. You'll want your green beans and carrots to be similar in size so that they cook evenly. See my photos in the recipe post for reference.
- Top your finished side dish with fresh herbs, like sage, rosemary or thyme, if desired!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: side dish
- Method: roasting
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Gluten Free
Keywords: Roasted Green Beans and Carrots