- 1 stick unsalted butter - cut into tablespoon pieces
- 1 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3 cups quick oats
- Measure out all ingredients before starting. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the butter, sugar and milk in a medium-sized saucepan. Over medium heat, bring to a boil, stirring consistently.
- Once mixture is at a rolling boil, boil for exactly 1 minute.
- Turn heat to low and add the pumpkin puree, peanut butter, vanilla extract, salt and pumpkin pie spice. Stir until the peanut butter and pumpkin puree are melted and smooth.
- Remove from heat and add in the oats. Stir until thoroughly combined.
- Use a 1/4 cup measuring cup to form the cookies. Gently shape them into round, flattened discs as you are dropping them onto the parchment lined baking sheet. This recipe will make approximately 1 dozen Pumpkin No Bake Cookies.
- Place the baking sheet into the freezer for 1 hour, or the refrigerator for 2-3 hours, to chill and harden the cookies. Store in the refrigerator in a sealed container for up to 1 week.
- To make gluten free, make sure all ingredients are certified gluten free.
- To make dairy-free, try swapping the unsalted butter for a plant-based butter.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: dessert
- Method: stove top cooking
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Gluten Free
Keywords: pumpkin no bake cookies