- 1/2 cup yellow onion - diced
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 cups beef broth
- 2 cups medium macaroni shells
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- In a large, deep skillet, heat the olive oil over low-medium heat. Add the diced onion and the ground beef. Cook until the ground beef is cooked through and no longer pink. Once cooked, drain the fat from the pan and return the pan to the stove.
- Add all of your seasonings, including the salt and pepper, to the ground beef and onion mixture. Mix to combine.
- Add the beef broth to the pan, increase the heat to medium-high and bring to a boil. Once boiling, add the macaroni shells. Reduce the heat to low, cover the pan and cook until the noodles are soft, about 15 minutes. Give the noodles a stir every few minutes to make sure they aren't sticking to the bottom of the skillet.
- Once the noodles are cooked, uncover the pan and mix in the heavy cream, ketchup, mustard and relish.
- Stir in the shredded cheddar cheese until the cheese has melted.
- Remove the cheeseburger pasta skillet from the heat, let cool for 10 minutes, serve and enjoy!
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: dinner
- Method: stove top cooking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cup
Keywords: cheeseburger pasta skillet, cheeseburger skillet