- 3 cups chopped cucumber
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped Kalamata olives
- 1 heaping tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 heaping tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup crumbly feta cheese
- Add the cucumbers, tomatoes, red onion, Kalamata olives, fresh parsley and fresh basil to a large mixing bowl. Mix to fully combine all of the ingredients.
- Drizzle the red wine vinegar, lemon juice and olive oil over top of the salad and then give the salad another good stir.
- Mix the feta cheese into the cucumber tomato salad. Serve the salad immediately at room temperature, or store in the refrigerator for later. Enjoy!
- Make sure to purchase pitted Kalamata olives.
- The olives and feta cheese add lots of salty flavor, but you can add salt and pepper to taste if you'd like.
- This salad is most vibrant when it's freshly made. If you're making it for a party, then I would recommend making it shortly before you'll be serving it.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Category: side dish
- Method: no-cook
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
- Diet: Gluten Free
Keywords: Mediterranean Cucumber Tomato Salad