Food Blog Ghostwriting
I help food bloggers publish high-quality, search-engine-optimized blog posts.
If you need some help writing your food blog recipe posts, then you're in the right place!
I have 2 years (and counting) of food blogging experience, and over a decade of experience as a local, small business owner. If I have learned anything, it's that a key to success is outsourcing!
Whether you want to outsource your food blog writing because you don't have the time, or you simply do not enjoy the writing process, I am here to help.
Why you should hire me
- I have two years of food blog writing experience.
- I have several page 1 and number 1 spots on Google.
- I stay up-to-date on current SEO best practices for food blogs. I stay updated through SEO educational courses, podcasts, TopHatRank webinars, and by listening closely to advice from industry experts.
- I have a strong desire to make my clients happy, provide a fast turnaround time, and allow for an open flow of communication.
What I provide
- Keyword research - Before writing your post, I will perform keyword research using KeySearch and by analyzing competing posts on the first page of Google. I also have experience using RankIQ.
- Search engine optimization - I stay up-to-date with current on-page SEO best practices for food blogs.
- Word count - On average, my blog posts are around 1000 words. However, the final word count for your blog post is based on competitor research.
- Formatting - Completed blog posts will have appropriate H2 headings, bulleted lists, concise 2-3 sentence paragraphs, and eye-catching formatting when appropriate.
- Blog post - My blog posts will contain an above-the-fold intro paragraph, body copy of the recipe post, ingredients list with notes, equipment descriptions, internal and external links, expert tips, storage instructions, recipe variations and substitutions, and a researched FAQ section.
How to get started
Here's a short list of what I need from you to get started!
- Finalized recipe - It's helpful if this contains the full ingredients list, number of servings, prep time, and cooking time.
- Your target keyword.
- Any helpful tips or additional information that you would like included in the post.
- Specific internal and external links that you would like included. If you do not provide these, then I will research appropriate links for you.
I need all recipe information sent to me by Monday morning at 10:00 am. I will have the completed blog post back to you by Friday of that week at the latest.
- $160 per blog post, if booked and paid for individually.
- $600 for a 4-post package, 1 blog post per week for 4 weeks, paid for in advance, or in two biweekly installments.
- $140 introductory rate for all new clients. This rate is good for 1 blog post at 1000 words or less. This introductory rate is used to determine if we are a good fit for each other. If we decide that we would like to continue working together, future blog posts can be paid for at the individual post rate, or a 4-post package can be purchased.
I specialize in American food recipes without dietary restrictions. However, I have knowledge of gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan, keto, Whole30, and paleo diets. I also have knowledge of organic and natural foods.
Email me at [email protected] with any questions!