- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 large bagel
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh spinach
- 2 sandwich slices of swiss cheese
- 2-4 thin slices of deli ham*
- 1 teaspoon melted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon poppy seeds
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Make your mustard mayo spread. Combine the Dijon mustard, mayonnaise and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl.
- Cut open your bagel. Spread the mustard mayo mix onto the inside of each bagel half.
- Layer on your sandwich ingredients. Start with the spinach and then alternate between slices of ham and slices of cheese. Close your sandwich up after you've added all of your spinach, cheese and ham.
- Add the poppy seeds to the melted butter and mix to combine. Lightly brush the butter mixture onto the top of the bagel.
- Transfer the bagel to a large piece of aluminum foil. Wrap the foil around the sandwich so that the entire sandwich is enclosed in the foil.
- Bake the sandwich for 15-20 minutes in the preheated oven, until the sandwich is warmed through and the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven, cut in half and enjoy!
*If your deli ham slices are large then you will probably only need 2 slices. If they are small then you will probably want 4 slices.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: breakfast, lunch, brunch
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: baked ham and cheese sandwich, ham and cheese bagel