- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon Grey Poupon Harvest Course Mustard
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 20 ounce bag of Alexia Sweet Potato Fries
- Make the honey mustard dip. In a small mixing bowl, combine the mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, honey, Grey Poupon, apple cider vinegar, garlic powder, salt and paprika. Whisk until smooth and set aside.
- Preheat your air fryer if required. Dump the entire bag of frozen sweet potato fries into the air fryer basket. Cook the sweet potato fries at 400°F for 8 minutes.
- Pull the air fryer basket out, give the fries a really good shake to move them around, and then continue cooking at 400°F for another 8 minutes
- Remove the fries from the air fryer, season generously with sea salt and serve with the honey mustard dip. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 16 minutes
- Category: side dish
- Method: air frying
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Gluten Free
Keywords: alexia sweet potato fries air fryer