- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 - 15 ounce cans cannellini beans - drained & rinsed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes - halved
- 1 cup celery - chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion - diced
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley - diced
- 1/2 cup crumbly feta cheese
- In a small bowl whisk together the olive oil, rice vinegar, lemon juice, salt, pepper, oregano and garlic powder. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the beans, cherry tomatoes, celery, red onion, fresh parsley and feta cheese.
- Pour the olive oil mixture onto the bean mixture in the large mixing bowl.
- Mix well to combine.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Store the white bean salad in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- This recipe can be made in advance.
- This is a vegetarian and gluten free recipe (double check labels to make sure there is no hidden gluten).
- Prep Time: 20
- Category: side dish
- Method: ready-to-eat
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegetarian
Keywords: bean salad vegetarian