- 2 lbs. boneless skinless turkey breast tenderloins
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley - minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic - minced
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning blend
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Make the turkey tenderloin marinade. Whisk the olive oil, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, parsley, garlic, Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes, sugar, pepper and salt together in a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Place the turkey tenderloins in the marinade and let them marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour, up to 24 hours.
- Preheat your air fryer for 3 minutes at 360°F. Place the marinated turkey tenderloins in the bottom of your air fryer basket.
- Air fry the tenderloins for 20-25 minutes, flipping them over once, halfway through cooking time.
- After 20 minutes, check the internal temperature of the tenderloins using a meat thermometer. If the turkey has not yet reached an internal temperature of at least 165°F, then continue cooking for up to 5 minutes more. After 25 minutes the tenderloins should be fully cooked, but check the internal temperature again to make sure. The cook time will depend upon your individual air fryer and the thickness of your tenderloins.
- Remove the turkey from the air fryer. Let it rest for 10 minutes before slicing. Serve and enjoy!
- The prep time listed at the top of this recipe card does not include the time it takes to marinate your tenderloins. The prep time is the time it takes to make the marinade.
- Cook poultry to a minimum temperature of 165 °F (74 °C).
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: lunch, dinner
- Method: air frying
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Gluten Free
Keywords: air fryer turkey tenderloins, turkey tenderloin, tenderloin